When a stranger mentions my fandom in front of my friends and I
#THAT ZOOM WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT THAT EVER HAPPENED ON THIS SHOW JESUS FUCKING CHRIST (via dweebdean)
You know when a fast angry song comes on that you know every word to and you’re in just the right mood that your eyes light up with the fire and angst of a thousand punk rockers and you just feel so alive
I wanna be
where the people are
This scene just became 400 times funnier to me because I rewatched Mystery Spot and realized that Sam busted him on a continuity error the first time.
Gabe got through 100 Tuesdays keeping everything the same, until he accidentally used strawberry syrup instead of maple and Sam caught it and outted him.
Gabriel is just really bad at continuity and Metatron knows it.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
my favorite thing about england is that the word pulp doesnt exist